Report NEP-COM-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2008. "Dynamic Merger Review," NBER Working Papers 14526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Curtis B. Eaton & Ian A. MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure," Working Papers in Economics 08/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2008. "Successive oligopolies and decreasing returns," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2008. "Market Price Mechanisms and Stackelberg General Equilibria," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer' versus 'Customer': the Devil in the Detail," Working Papers 08-34, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "The UK Cartel Offence: Lame Duck or Black Mamba?," Working Papers 08-19, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- CHANDER, Parkash & MUTHUKRISHNAN, Subhashini, 2007. "Green consumerism and collective action," CORE Discussion Papers 2007058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Chidmi, Benaissa & Murova, Olga I., 2008. "Duopoly Competition in Supermarket Industry: The Case of Seattle-Tacoma Milk Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6740, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Tong & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2008. "Price Competition with Particle Swarm Optimization: An Agent-Based Artificial Model," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6780, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "How to Price Imperfect Certification," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp364, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Yu, Li & Jolly, Robert W. & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "Firm Entry and Exit in Iowa, 1992 - 2004," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13007, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baker, Scott & Lee, Pak Yee & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as 'Threat'," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 881, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kimie Harada & Takatoshi Ito, 2008. "Did Mergers Help Japanese Mega-Banks Avoid Failure? Analysis of the Distance to Default of Banks," NBER Working Papers 14518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny, 2008. "Are Health Insurance Markets Competitive?," NBER Working Papers 14572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rufus Pollock, 2008. "Innovation, Imitation and Open Source," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.