Successive oligopolies and decreasing returns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2008. "Successive oligopolies and decreasing returns," CORE Discussion Papers 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2008. "Successive oligopolies and decreasing returns," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Géarard Gaudet & Ngo Long, 1996.
"Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, and profits in the Presence of Double Marginalization,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 409-432, September.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long, 1993. "Vertical Integration, Foreclosure and Profits in the Presence of Double Marginalisation," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9308, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long, 1995. "Vertical Integration, Foreclosure and Profits in the Presence of Double Marginalisation," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-40, CIRANO.
- Hansen, Terje & Jaskold-Gabszewicz, Jean, 1972.
"Collusion of factor owners and distribution of social output,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, February.
- HANSEN, Terje & JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean, 1972. "Collusion of factor owners and distribution of social output," CORE Discussion Papers RP 101, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-142, March.
- Michael A. Salinger, 1988. "Vertical Mergers and Market Foreclosure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 345-356.
More about this item
Keywordssuccessive oligopolies; vertical integration; technology;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-12-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-12-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2008033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .