Report NEP-IND-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2008. "Dynamic Merger Review," NBER Working Papers 14526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "The UK Cartel Offence: Lame Duck or Black Mamba?," Working Papers 08-19, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Kimie Harada & Takatoshi Ito, 2008. "Did Mergers Help Japanese Mega-Banks Avoid Failure? Analysis of the Distance to Default of Banks," NBER Working Papers 14518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu, Li & Jolly, Robert W. & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "Firm Entry and Exit in Iowa, 1992 - 2004," Staff General Research Papers 13007, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore