Report NEP-ENT-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Metla, Chandra Mohan Reddy, 2008. "Research Faculty, Entrepreneurship and Commercialization: The Case of Kansas State University," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Chantal Hartog & Simon Parker, 2010. "The two-way relationship between entrepreneurship and economic performance," Scales Research Reports H200822, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ro Braaksma & Joris Meijaard & Karsten van den Berg & Roy Hamans, 2008. "Spin-outs," Scales Research Reports H200821, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Backman, Mikaela, 2008. "Human Capital and New Firm Formation," CISEG Working Papers Series 1, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Brundin, Ethel & Gustavsson, Veronica, 2008. "Escalation of Commitment in Investment Decisions: The Role of Emotions under Uncertainty," CISEG Working Papers Series 3, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Yu, Li & Jolly, Robert W. & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "Firm Entry and Exit in Iowa, 1992 - 2004," Staff General Research Papers 13007, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "International Entrepreneurship: An Introduction, Framework and Research Agenda," Scales Research Reports H200823, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited: New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 839, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brooks, Lara & Whitacre, Brian E. & Muske, Glenn & Woods, Michael D., 2008. "Entrepreneurial Communities in Rural Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6829, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- David Neumark & Jed Kolko, 2008. "Do Enterprise Zones Create Jobs? Evidence from California's Enterprise Zone Program," NBER Working Papers 14530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.