Nonlocal Automated Sensitivity Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deddy Koesrindartoto & Junjie Sun, 2005.
"An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
50, Society for Computational Economics.
- Koesrindartoto, Deddy P. & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2005. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dakhlia, Sami, 1999.
"Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1281-1297, September.
- Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709002, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .