Male-Female Supply to State Government Jobs and Comparable Worth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Orazem, Peter F & Mattila, J Peter, 1998. "Male-Female Supply to State Government Jobs and Comparable Worth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 95-121, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazem, Peter F & Mattila, J Peter, 1990.
"The Implementation Process of Comparable Worth: Winners and Losers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Mattila, J. Peter & Orazem, Peter, 1990. "The Implementation Process of Comparable Worth: Winners and Losers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10842, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paula England, 1982. "The Failure of Human Capital Theory to Explain Occupational Sex Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370.
- Quinn, Joseph F, 1982. "Pension Wealth of Government and Private Sector Workers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 283-287, May.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Andrea H. Beller, 1982. "Occupational Segregation by Sex: Determinants and Changes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 371-392.
- Steven H. Sandell & David Shapiro, 1980. "Work Expectations, Human Capital Accumulation, and the Wages of Young Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(3), pages 335-353.
- Randall K. Filer, 1983. "Sexual Differences in Earnings: The Role of Individual Personalities and Tastes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 82-99.
- McDowell, John M, 1982. "Obsolescence of Knowledge and Career Publication Profiles: Some Evidence of Differences among Fields in Costs of Interrupted Careers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 752-768, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popov, Alexander & Zaharia, Sonia, 2017. "Credit market competition and the gender gap: evidence from local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2086, European Central Bank.
- Morley Gunderson & Paul Lanoie, 2002.
"Program-Evaluation Criteria Applied to Pay Equity in Ontario,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 133-148, May.
- Morley Gunderson & Paul Lanoie, 1999. "Program Evaluation Criteria Applied to Pay Equity in Ontario," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-38, CIRANO.
- Divine Ikenwilo & Anthony Scott, 2007. "The effects of pay and job satisfaction on the labour supply of hospital consultants," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1303-1318.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2003-07-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .