The Lead Factory Concept: Benefiting from an Efficient Knowledge Transfer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut M. Dietl & Markus Lang & Eric Lucas, 2011.
"Determinants of the Optimal Network Configuration and the Implications for Coordination,"
314, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Eric Lucas, 2011. "Determinants of the Optimal Network Configuration and the Implications for Coordination," Working Papers 0152, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
More about this item
KeywordsOperations Management; Manufacturing; Lead Factory; Knowledge Transfer; Cost Benefit Analysis;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-05-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2010-05-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2010-05-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:wpaper:0127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBW IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .