Drivers and policies for increasing and internationalising R&D activities of EU MNEs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2014.
"Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, April.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2013. "Globalisation, Industrial Diversification and Productivity Growth in Large European R&D Companies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147097, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Evolution of Globalised business R&D: Features, drivers, impacts," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 30, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59183 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDrivers of R&D internationalisation; R&D policies; EU large R&D corporations;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-06-04 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.