Drivers and policies for increasing and internationalising R&D activities of EU MNEs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2014.
"Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, April.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2013. "Globalisation, Industrial Diversification and Productivity Growth in Large European R&D Companies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147097, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Evolution of Globalised business R&D: Features, drivers, impacts," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 30, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46891 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDrivers of R&D internationalisation; R&D policies; EU large R&D corporations;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-06-04 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .