Report NEP-INO-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2010. "New insights on EU-US comparison of corporate R&D," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2010. "Financing constraints and R&D investments of large corporations in Europe and the USA," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke, 2010. "Drivers and policies for increasing and internationalising R&D activities of EU MNEs," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Werner Bönte & Sebastian Nielen, 2010. "Innovation, Credit Constraints, and Trade Credit: Evidence from a Cross-Country Study," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Junichiro Ishida & Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Market Competition, R&D and Firm Profits in Asymmetric Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0777, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elisa Barbieri, 2010. "The Evaluation of Policies for Knowledge Transfer: Some Emerging Issues," Working Papers 1001, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Creative Language, Creative Destruction, Creative Politics," MPRA Paper 22925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Patent licensing, bargaining, and product positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0775, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.