Report NEP-EUR-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2010. "Financing constraints and R&D investments of large corporations in Europe and the USA," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp326, IIIS.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2010. "New insights on EU-US comparison of corporate R&D," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pahnke, Luise & Honekamp, Ivonne, 2010. "Different Effects of Financial Literacy and Financial Education in Germany," MPRA Paper 22900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "From Liberalization Towards Integration: Have Markups of EU Electricity Firms Changed?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26110, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maren Lurweg, 2010. "Perceived Job Insecurity, Unemployment Risk and International Trade: A Micro-Level Analysis of Employees in German Service Industries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 300, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke, 2010. "Drivers and policies for increasing and internationalising R&D activities of EU MNEs," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Modelling the convenience yield in carbon prices using daily and realized measures," Working Papers halshs-00463921, HAL.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Marco Hoeberichts & Mario Izquierdo & Claudia Kwapil & Jérémi Montornès & Daniel Radowski, 2010. "Price, wage and employment response to shocks : evidence from the WDN survey," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 May 2010.