Report on case studies of the technology-based services for independent living for older people
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Sabes-Figuera, 2015. "Title: Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS 3) – ACTION (Sweden) Case Study Report," JRC Working Papers JRC94500, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordslong-term care; social investment; social return; information and communication technologies; active and healthy ageing; quality of care; productivity; carers; financial sustainability; care; savings; ageing in place; social innovation;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-07-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-HEA-2015-07-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2015-07-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc94633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .