EU commodity market development: Medium-term agricultural Outlook
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- PEREZ DOMINGUEZ Ignacio & GOMEZ BARBERO Manuel & FELLMANN Thomas & CHATZOPOULOS Thomas & JENSEN Hans & PHILIPPIDIS George, 2018. "EU commodity market development: Medium-term agricultural outlook," JRC Research Reports JRC113987, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angulo, Laura & Salamon, Petra & Banse, Martin & Döring, Ralf & Keller, Matthias & Van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2018. "Future Developments in German Fish Market – Integration of Market Expert Knowledge into a Modelling System," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 9(1), January.
- Salamon, P. & Angulo, L., 2018. "Impact of Technical Innovations to Protect Resources: The Case of Plaice in the EU," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276024, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Niemi, Jyrki & Kettunen, Lauri, 2018. "Modelling the impacts of alternative CAP reform scenarios on Finnish agriculture," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271972, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tévécia Ronzon & Robert M’Barek, 2018. "Socioeconomic Indicators to Monitor the EU’s Bioeconomy in Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, May.
- Li Xue & Zhi Cao & Silvia Scherhaufer & Karin Östergren & Shengkui Cheng & Gang Liu, 2021. "Mapping the EU tomato supply chain from farm to fork for greenhouse gas emission mitigation strategies," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 25(2), pages 377-389, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEU agriculture; commodity markets; medium-term agricultural outlook; Aglink-Cosimo;
All these keywords.
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy; Animal Welfare Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2020-07-27 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc119561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.