Industrial innovation for transformation: New science & policy insights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helene Dernis & Petros Gkotsis & Nicola Grassano & Shohei Nakazato & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Brigitte van Beuzekom & Antonio Vezzani, 2019. "World Corporate Top R&D investors: Shaping the Future of Technologies and of AI," JRC Working Papers JRC117068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Sara Amoroso & Dimitris Pontikakis & Emanuele Pugliese & Alexander Tuebke, 2019. "Industrial Innovation for Transformation: 7th European Conference on Corporate R&D and Innovation CONCORDi 2019. Background Note," JRC Working Papers JRC117787, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- MARSCHINSKI Robert & DE AMORES HERNANDEZ Antonio & AMOROSO Sara & BAUER Peter & CARDANI Roberta & CSEFALVAY Zoltan & GENTY Aurelien & GKOTSIS Petros & GREGORI Wildmer & GRASSANO Nicola & HERNANDEZ GUE, 2021. "EU competitiveness: recent trends, drivers, and links to economic policy: A Synthesis Report," JRC Working Papers JRC123232, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jacob Rubæk Holm & Bram Timmermans & Christian Richter Østergaard & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano & Antonio Vezzani, 2020. "Labor mobility from R&D-intensive multinational companies: implications for knowledge and technology transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1562-1584, October.
- Tristan Auvray & Cédric Durand & Joel Rabinovich & Cecilia Rikap, 2020. "Financialization's conservation and transformation: from Mark I to Mark II," Working Papers hal-03079425, HAL.
- Inna S. Lola & Murat Bakeev & Anton Manukov, 2019. "Effects Of Influence Of Economic And Technological Development Of It Segments On Digital Transformation Of Retail Trade," HSE Working papers WP BRP 102/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini & Laura Rondi, 2020.
"Going Revolutionary: The Impact of 4IR Technology Development on Firm Performance,"
SEEDS Working Papers
0720, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jul 2020.
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini & Laura Rondi, 2020. "Going Revolutionary: The Impact of 4IR Technology Development on Firm Performance," SPRU Working Paper Series 2020-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Mafini Dosso & Paulina Ramirez, 2020. "Organization and geography of global R&D and innovation activities: insights from qualitative research on leading corporate R&D investors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tristan Auvray & Cédric Durand & Joel Rabinovich & Cecilia Rikap, 2020. "Financialization's conservation and transformation: from Mark I to Mark II," CEPN Working Papers hal-03079425, HAL.
- Antonio Estache & Simon Tooth, 2020. "On the scope for work-from-home in high and upper middle-income countries," Working Papers ECARES 2020-46, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Behrens, Vanessa & Viete, Steffen, 2020. "A note on Germany's role in the fourth industrial revolution," Working Papers 09/2020, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Research and innovation; transformation; sustainability and prosperity; science; economic; societal and policy challenges;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2019-12-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc118831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.