Inspeção do Trabalho e Evolução do Emprego Formal no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roselaine Bonfim De Almeida & Ana Lúcia Kassouf, 2016. "The Effect Of Labor Inspections On Reducing Child Labor In Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 238, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julian Messina, 2014. "A more level playing field? Explaining the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Firpo, Sergio & Messina, Julián, 2017.
"Ageing Poorly? Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julián Messina, 2017. "Ageing Poorly?: Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98197, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Firpo,Sergio P. & Messina,Julian, 2017. "Ageing poorly? : accounting for the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8018, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .