A Desigualdade de Renda no Brasil Encontra-se Subestimada? Uma Análise Comparativa com Base na PNAD, na POF e nas Contas Nacionais
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Poverty, Inequality and Social Policies in Brazil, 1995-2009," Working Papers 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ana Kreter & Gianni Betti & Renata Del-Vecchio & Jefferson Staduto, 2015. "The Siena Micro-Simulation Model (SM2): a contribution for informality studies in Brazil," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2251-2268, November.
- Ana Flavia Machado & Rafael Perez Ribas, 2010.
"Do Changes in the Labour Market Take Families Out of Poverty? Determinants of Exiting Poverty in Brazilian Metropolitan Regions,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(9), pages 1503-1522.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Rafael Perez Ribas, 2008. "Do Changes in the Labour Market Take Families out of Poverty? Determinants of Exiting Poverty in Brazilian Metropolitan Regions," Working Papers 44, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andre de Queiroz Brunelli, 2015. "Demand for Services Rendered to Families in Brazil in the 2000’s: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Patterns and Social Expansion," Working Papers Series 381, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Laura Carvalho & Fernando Rugitsky, 2016. "Growth And Distribution In Brazil In The 21st Century: Revisiting The Wage-Led Versus Profit-Led Debate," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 027, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Laura Carvalho & Fernando Rugitsky, 2015. "Growth and distribution in Brazil the 21st century: revisiting the wage-led versus profit-led debate," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_25, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2008. "O Ritmo de Queda na Desigualdade no Brasil é Adequado? Evidências do Contexto Histórico e Internacional," Discussion Papers 1339, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.