The Evolution of the Intergenerational Mobility of Education in Chile by Cohorts: Facts and Possible Causes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2011.
"Intergenerational educational mobility in Turkey,"
68435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/16, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1512, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educatıonal Mobility in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1528, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational mobility; synthetic cohorts and education;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-09 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-05-09 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.