The Evolution of the Intergenerational Mobility of Education in Chile by Cohorts: Facts and Possible Causes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hong, Jong Ho & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu, 2006. "Disclosure of environmental violations and stock market in the Republic of Korea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 759-777, July.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Suzi Kerr & Richard G. Newell, 2003.
"Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Kerr, Suzi & Newell, Richard, 2001. "Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown," Discussion Papers dp-01-14, Resources For the Future.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2001. "Multipollutant Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 762-774, Winter.
- Motta, Ronaldo Ser A Da & Huber, Richard M. & Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1999. "Market based instruments for environmental policymaking in Latin America and the Caribbean: lessons from eleven countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 177-201, May.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2008.
"A Simple Auction Mechanism for the Optimal Allocation of the Commons,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 496-518, March.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "A Simple Auction Mechanism for the Optimal Allocation of the Commons," Documentos de Trabajo 311, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2006. "A simple auction mechanism for the optimal allocation of the commons," Working Papers 0608, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu, 2001. "Pollution and Capital Markets in Developing Countries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 310-335, November.
- Palacios, Milagros & Ch Vez, Carlos, 2005.
"Determinants of compliance in the emissions compensation program in Santiago, Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 453-483, August.
- Milagro Palacios & Carlos Chávez, 2003. "Determinants Of Compliance In The Emissions Compensation Program In Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 01-2003, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Harrington, Winston, 1988. "Enforcement leverage when penalties are restricted," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-53, October.
- O'Ryan, Raul E., 1996. "Cost-Effective Policies to Improve Urban Air Quality in Santiago, Chile," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 302-313, November.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo & Sanchez, Jose Miguel & Katz, Ricardo, 2002.
"A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 267-287, April.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & José Miguel Sánchez & Ricardo Katz, 2000. "A Market-Based Environmental Policy Experiment in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 192, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Stavins, Robert & Keohane, Nathaniel & Revesz, Richard, 1997. "The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-97-25, Resources For the Future.
- Konar, Shameek & Cohen, Mark A., 1997. "Information As Regulation: The Effect of Community Right to Know Laws on Toxic Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Jurado, Jorge & Southgate, Douglas, 1999. "Dealing with air pollution in Latin America: the case of Quito, Ecuador," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 375-388, July.
- Parry, Ian W. H., 1997. "Environmental taxes and quotas in the presence of distorting taxes in factor markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 203-220, August.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1998. "Disclosure Strategies for Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 587-602, April.
- Stranlund, John K & Chavez, Carlos A, 2000. "Effective Enforcement of a Transferable Emissions Permit System with a Self-Reporting Requirement," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 113-131, September.
- Bohm, Peter & Russell, Clifford S., 1985. "Comparative analysis of alternative policy instruments," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 395-460 Elsevier.
- Tietenberg, Tom, 1998. "Ethical influences on the evolution of the US tradable permit approach to air pollution control," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 241-257, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2011.
"Intergenerational educational mobility in Turkey,"
68435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/16, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1512, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intergenerational Educatıonal Mobility in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1528, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational mobility; synthetic cohorts and education;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-09 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-05-09 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .