Report NEP-EDU-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Caroline, 2009. "Does making upper secondary school more comprehensive affect dropout rates, educational attainment and earnings? Evidence from a Swedish pilot scheme," Working Paper Series 2009:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- National Council of Educational Research &Training NCERT, 2009. "Aims of Education," Working Papers id:1911, eSocialSciences.
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "The Evolution of the Intergenerational Mobility of Education in Chile by Cohorts: Facts and Possible Causes," Documentos de Trabajo 348, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/5/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2009. "Building a Better World: An Ecosystemic Approach to Education, Culture, Health, Environment and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 14932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "Los Retornos a la Educación en Chile: Estimaciones por Corte Transversal y por Cohortes," Documentos de Trabajo 349, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Martin Dufwenberg & J. Todd Swarthout, 2009. "Play to Learn? An Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.