Poverty orderings and intra-household inequality: The lost axiom
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2009. "Poverty orderings and intra-household inequality: The Lost Axiom," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, pages 24-33.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Ayala Cañón(1) & Jorge Onrubia Fernández(2) & María del Carmen Rodado Ruiz, "undated". "El Tratamiento De Las Fuentes De Renta En El Irpf Y Su Influencia En La Desigualdad Y La Redistribución," Working Papers 25-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Smeeding, Timothy M, et al, 1993. "Poverty, Inequality, and Family Living Standards Impacts across Seven Nations: The Effect of Noncash Subsidies for Health, Education and Housing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 229-256, September.
- Musgrave, Richard A., 1990. "Horizontal Equity, Once More," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(2), pages 113-22, June.
- Musgrave, Richard A., 1990. "Horizontal Equity, Once More," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, pages 113-122.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Katz, Arnold J, 1983. "Valuing the Services of Consumer Durables," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(4), pages 405-427, December.
- James Poterba & Todd Sinai, 2008. "Tax Expenditures for Owner-Occupied Housing: Deductions for Property Taxes and Mortgage Interest and the Exclusion of Imputed Rental Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 84-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cochard, François & Couprie, Hélène & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2009. "Do Spouses Cooperate? And If Not: Why?," TSE Working Papers 09-134, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Couprie, Hélène & Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain, 2010.
"Is power more evenly balanced in poor households?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 493-507.
- Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy, 2008. "Heterogeneous Treatment and Self-Selection in a Wage Subsidy Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 3738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dany Brouillette & Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Heterogeneous Treatment and Self-Selection in a Wage Subsidy Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-24, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty orderings; intra-household allocation; concavity; focus axiom.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2009-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .