Understanding Knowledge Sharing In Organizations: Further Questions Of Research Through A Social Cognitive Perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management; knowledge sharing; multilevel model; social cognitive theory;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-01-23 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2011-01-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NEU-2011-01-23 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ing:wpaper:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (François Perruchas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ingenes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .