Report NEP-KNM-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hit:hituec:b38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Llopis-Corcoles, Oscar, 2011. "Understanding Knowledge Sharing In Organizations: Further Questions Of Research Through A Social Cognitive Perspective," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201101, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2010. "The organisational decomposition of innovation and territorial knowledge dynamics â€“ insights from the German software industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and diversity in knowledge creation," MPRA Paper 27997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2011. "Social networks and innovation (handicraft industry in Bantul, Yogyakarta)," MPRA Paper 28032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwards, Mónica & Castro-Martínez, Elena & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Patterns and barriers for innovation and R&D cooperation between Argentine and Spanish firms," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201013, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Feb 2011.