Patterns of organization in the development of medical know-how: the case of glaucoma research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Davide Consoli & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2012. "Patterns of organization in the development of medical know-how: the case of glaucoma research," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 315-343, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauto, Giancarlo & Valentin, Finn, 2016. "The knowledge production model of the New Sciences: The case of Translational Medicine," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 12-21.
- Yaqub, Ohid, 2017. "Testing regimes in clinical trials: Evidence from four polio vaccine trajectories," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 475-484.
More about this item
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-07-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ing:wpaper:201006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (François Perruchas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ingenes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .