Report NEP-HEA-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Søren Leth-Petersen & Niels Skipper, 2010. "Income and the use of prescription drugs for near retirement individuals," Economics Working Papers 2010-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Discussion Papers 32, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Martin G?chter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Stronger sex but earlier death: A multi-level socioeconomic analysis of gender differences in mortality in Austria," Working Papers 2010-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption Over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 2010-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Hospital competition when patients have different willingness to pay for quality," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1014, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2010. "Older people's participation in disability benefits: targeting, timing and financial wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2653/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4111890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Consoli, Davide & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2010. "Patterns of organization in the development of medical know-how: the case of glaucoma research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201006, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Peter B. Dixon & Bumsoo Lee & Todd Muehlenbeck & Maureen T. Rimmer & Adam Z. Rose & George Verikios, 2010. "Effects on the U.S. of an H1N1 epidemic: analysis with a quarterly CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-202, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Marek Giergiczny, 2010. "Testing sensitivity of willingness to pay for mortality risk reduction," Working Papers 2010-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crs:wpdeee:g2010-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margaret Denton & Jennifer Plenderleith & James Chowhan, 2010. "Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 271, McMaster University.
- Jenny Ploeg & Margaret Denton & Joseph Tindale & Brian Hutchison & Kevin Brazil & Noori Akhtar-Danesh & Jean Lillie & Jennifer Millen Plenderleith, 2010. "Older Adults’ Awareness of Community Health and Support Services for Dementia Care," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 273, McMaster University.