Covid-19: Impact on the Indian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Harsh Vardhan, 2017.
"Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2017-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Vardhan, Harsh, 2017. "Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different," MPRA Paper 81403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Harsh Vardhan, 2017. "Non-Performing Assets in Indian Banks: This Time it is Different," Working Papers id:12102, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S Rajamohan & J Jenefer & A Sathish, 2021. "Impact of COVID-19 on FMCG Sector," Shanlax International Journal of Management, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 69-74, April.
- Vijay Victor & Joshy Joseph Karakunnel & Swetha Loganathan & Daniel Francois Meyer, 2021. "From a Recession to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Inflation–Unemployment Comparison between the UK and India," Economies, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Sugata Marjit & Gouranga Gopal Das, 2022. "Immunity-Driven Comparative Advantage and Its Palliative Effect on Social Health and Inequality - A Theoretical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 9569, CESifo.
- Beyer, Robert C.M. & Franco-Bedoya, Sebastian & Galdo, Virgilio, 2021.
"Examining the economic impact of COVID-19 in India through daily electricity consumption and nighttime light intensity,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Beyer,Robert Carl Michael & Franco Bedoya,Sebastian & Galdo,Virgilio, 2020. "Examining the Economic Impact of COVID-19 in India through Daily Electricity Consumption and Nighttime Light Intensity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9291, The World Bank.
- G.K., Chetan Kumar & K.B., Rangappa & S., Suchitra, 2021. "Analyzing Interlinkages between Financial and Real Estate Sector in the aftermath of COVID-19's Second wave: An Econometric Approach using VECM model," MPRA Paper 112440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Pavan & Singh, S.S. & Pandey, A.K. & Singh, Ram Kumar & Srivastava, Prashant Kumar & Kumar, Manoj & Dubey, Shantanu Kumar & Sah, Uma & Nandan, Rajiv & Singh, Susheel Kumar & Agrawal, Priyanshi , 2021. "Multi-level impacts of the COVID-19 lockdown on agricultural systems in India: The case of Uttar Pradesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 187(C).
- Anuradha Patnaik, 2022. "Measuring Demand and Supply Shocks From COVID-19: An Industry-Level Analysis for India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 16(1), pages 76-105, February.
- Tomas Baležentis & Mangirdas Morkūnas & Agnė Žičkienė & Artiom Volkov & Erika Ribašauskienė & Dalia Štreimikienė, 2021. "Policies for Rapid Mitigation of the Crisis’ Effects on Agricultural Supply Chains: A Multi-Criteria Decision Support System with Monte Carlo Simulation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-31, October.
- Ila Patnaik & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2020.
"Impact of Covid-19 on Indian economy: An Analysis of fiscal scenarios,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2020-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Patnaik, Ila & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2020. "Impact of Covid-19 on the Indian Economy: An Analysis of Fiscal Scenarios," Working Papers 20/319, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Shivani Badola, 2021. "Public Financing of Human Development in India: A Review," Indian Journal of Human Development, , vol. 15(1), pages 62-81, April.
- Ghosh, Amlan & Mukherjee, Abhijit, 2020. "COVID-19 and Property-Liability Insurance in India: Impact and Prospect," MPRA Paper 103357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pattaphol Yuktadatta & Shunsuke Ono & Mostafa Saidur Rahim Khan & Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2022. "Satisfaction with the COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Policy: A Study of the Special Cash Payment Policy for Residents of Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-15, March.
- Goswami, Binoy & Mandal, Raju & Nath, Hiranya K., 2021. "Covid-19 pandemic and economic performances of the states in India," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 461-479.
- Pandey, Radhika & Sapre, Amey & Sinha, Pramod, 2020. "What do we gain from Seasonal Adjustment of the Indian Index of Industrial Production (IIP)?," Working Papers 20/322, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Hagera Dilnashin & Hareram Birla & Vishnu D. Rajput & Chetan Keswani & Surya P. Singh & Tatiana M. Minkina & Saglara S. Mandzhieva, 2021. "Economic Shock and Agri-Sector: Post-COVID-19 Scenario in India," Circular Economy and Sustainability,, Springer.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Samaresh Bardhan & Rajesh Sharma & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2019. "Threshold Effect of Bank-specific Determinants of Non-performing Assets: An Application in Indian Banking," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 18(1_suppl), pages 1-34, April.
- Gupta, Juhi & Kashiramka, Smita, 2020. "Financial stability of banks in India: Does liquidity creation matter?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Sonia Chawla & Seema Rani, 2019. "Conundrum of Non-performing Assets Over Two Decades: An Analysis of Punjab National Bank," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 44(3), pages 263-284, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCovid-19; pandemic; economic downturn; aggregate demand; supply chain; informal sector; financial institutions; fiscal policy;
All these keywords.
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2020-04-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2020-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shamprasad M. Pujar (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.