The Limits of Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis as an Explanation of the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Nakatani & Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Notes sur Keynes et la crise," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2016. "Financialization and the crises of capitalism," IPE Working Papers 67/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid 1990s: main developments,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 131-172, September.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jorge Carrera & Esteban Rodríguez & Mariano Sardi, 2015.
"Inequality, Financial Deepening and Current Account Impact,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 59-102, June.
- Jorge Carrera & Esteban Rodríguez & Mariano Sardi, 2015. "Inequality, Financial Deepening and Current Account Impact," BCRA Working Paper Series 201565, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014.
"Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared,"
IPE Working Papers
34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig & Natalia Budyldina, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," Working papers wpaper22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Alberto Russo, 2014.
"Elements of Novelty, Known Mechanisms, and the Fundamental Causes of the Recent Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 743-764.
- Russo, Alberto, 2012. "Elements of novelty, known mechanisms, and the fundamental causes of the recent crisis," MPRA Paper 41088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunanda Sen, 2011. "The Global Crisis and the Remedial Actions: A Nonmainstream Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_677, Levy Economics Institute.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2014. "Financial Instability, Cycles and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141007, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Filip, Bogdan Florin, 2014. "Financial-Monetary Instability Factors within the Framework of the Recent Crisis in Romania," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Paulo Nakatani & Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Notes sur Keynes et la crise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00829891, HAL.
- Russo, Alberto, 2013. "Financial Fragility and Macroeconomic Instability in a Heterogeneous Interacting Agents Framework," MPRA Paper 46578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:11-2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.