On the (in-)stability and the endogeneity of the "normal" rate of capacity utilisation in a post-Keynesian/Kaleckian "monetary" distribution and growth model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2007. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital and Excess Capacity," MPRA Paper 24042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments,"
IPE Working Papers
75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "The Bhaduri/Marglin post-Kaleckian model in the history of distribution and growth theories: An assessment by means of model closures," IPE Working Papers 66/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution; growth; capacity utilisation; inflation; monetary policy;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-02-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-02-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:02-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .