Competitive Liberalization and Global Free Trade: A Vision for the Early 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 2008. "International Economic Policy: Was There a Bush Doctrine?," NBER Working Papers 13831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2008.
"An Interim Assessment of the US Trade Policy of 'Competitive Liberalization',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 31-66, January.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2007. "An Interim Assessment of the U.S. Trade Policy of “Competitive Liberalization”," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2012. "Democratization and trade policy: an empirical analysis of developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand & Peter Egger & Patrick A. McLaughlin, 2008. "Do Economic Integration Agreements Actually Work? Issues in Understanding the Causes and Consequences of the Growth of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 461-497, April.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2003. "Competitive Liberalization or Competitive Diversion? The Relationship between Preferential Trade Agreements and the Multilateral Trading System," International Trade 0305002, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "The Future of the Multilateral Trading System in a Multi-polar World," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Lenzi, Veronica & Thurner, Paul W., 2013. "Global energy governance: trade, infrastructure, and the diffusion of international organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62309, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scott L. BAIER & Jeffrey H. BERGSTRAND & Peter EGGER, 2009. "The Growth Of Regional Economic Integration Agreements And The Middle East," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 11-30.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean, 2016.
"Competing Liberalizations: Tariffs and Trade in the 21st Century,"
2016-12, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & SÃ©bastien Jean, 2016. "Competing Liberalizations: Tariffs and Trade in the 21st Century," CESifo Working Paper Series 5962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Kati Suominen, 2008. "Sequencing Regional Trade Integration and Cooperation Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 112-140, January.
- Andrew Stoler, 2003. "Australia-USA Free Trade: Competitive Liberalisation at Work in 2003," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 291-306.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp96-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .