A Generalized Fact and Model of Long-Run Economic Growth: Kaldor Fact as a Special Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2015.
"Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 562-573.
- Arturo Macías & Mariano Matilla-García, 2012. "Net energy analysis in a Ramsey-Hotelling growth model," Working Papers 1217, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
KeywordsConstant elasticity of substitution; Kaldor fact; Kuznets curve; Labor's share; Structural change;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-12 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-02-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp11-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .