Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mizanur, 2011. "Impact of economic growth and financial development on exports: Cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Malik, Muhammad Nasir, 2011. "Does financial instability weaken the finance-growth nexus? A case for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2011. "Channels Through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth," Working Papers 1101, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Daniel Danxia Xie, 2011. "A Generalized Fact and Model of Long-Run Economic Growth: Kaldor Fact as a Special Case," Working Paper Series WP11-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Christian E. Weller & Luke Reidenbach, 2011. "On Uneven Ground: How Corporate Governance Prioritizes Short-term Speculative Investments, Impedes Productive Investments, and Jeopardizes Productivity Growth," Working Papers wp245, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pennekamp, Johannes, 2011. "Wohlstand ohne Wachstum: Ein Literaturüberblick," MPIfG Working Paper 11/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2012. "Transition to FDI openness: reconciling theory and evidence," Staff Report 454, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.