Bayesian Methods for Completing Data in Space-time Panel Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Llano & Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2009. "Bayesian Methods for Completing Data in Space-Time Panel Models," Working Paper series 05_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsInterpolation; Spatial panel econometrics; MCMC; Spatial Chow-Lin; Missing regional data; Spanish provinces; 'Polycentric-periphery' relationship;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2009-07-17 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .