Report NEP-FOR-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Capistrán & Christian Constandse & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Using Seasonal Models to Forecast Short-Run Inflation in Mexico," Working Papers 2009-05, Banco de México.
- Barhoumi, K. & Darné, O. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Are disaggregate data useful for factor analysis in forecasting French GDP?," Working papers 232, Banque de France.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Igor Masten, 2009. "Forecasting with Factor-Augmented Error Correction Models," Discussion Papers 09-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Llano, Carlos & Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2009. "Bayesian Methods for Completing Data in Space-time Panel Models," Economics Series 241, Institute for Advanced Studies.