Context-Dependent Forward Induction Reasoning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battigalli Pierpaolo & Prestipino Andrea, 2013.
"Transparent Restrictions on Beliefs and Forward-Induction Reasoning in Games with Asymmetric Information,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-53, May.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Andrea Prestipino, 2011. "Transparent Restrictions on Beliefs and Forward Induction Reasoning in Games with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 376, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Amanda Friedenberg & Martin Meier, 2011. "On the relationship between hierarchy and type morphisms," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 377-399, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-10-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-10-10 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .