Report NEP-GTH-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Kockesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2009. "Strategic Effects of Incomplete and Renegotiation-Proof Contracts," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0908, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Amanda Friedenberg, 2009. "Context-Dependent Forward Induction Reasoning," Working Papers 351, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Morimitsu Kurino, 2009. "House Allocation with Overlapping Agents: A Dynamic Mechanism Design Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Making the World a better Place: Experimental evidence from the generosity Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2009. "A weighted position value," Working Papers hal-00420430, HAL.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2009. "Faulty Nash Implementation in Exchange Economies with Single-peaked Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2009. "Multiplicity of mixed equilibria in mechanisms: A unified approach to exact and approximate implementation," Working Papers 2009-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2009. "Contracts as Threats: on a Rationale For Rewarding A while Hoping For B," CEIS Research Paper 147, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.