Report NEP-GTH-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Kockesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2009. "Strategic Effects of Incomplete and Renegotiation-Proof Contracts," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0908, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Amanda Friedenberg, 2009. "Context-Dependent Forward Induction Reasoning," Working Papers 351, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Morimitsu Kurino, 2009. "House Allocation with Overlapping Agents: A Dynamic Mechanism Design Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Making the World a better Place: Experimental evidence from the generosity Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2009. "A weighted position value," Working Papers hal-00420430, HAL.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2009. "Faulty Nash Implementation in Exchange Economies with Single-peaked Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2009. "Multiplicity of mixed equilibria in mechanisms: A unified approach to exact and approximate implementation," Working Papers 2009-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2009. "Contracts as Threats: on a Rationale For Rewarding A while Hoping For B," CEIS Research Paper 147, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.