Taxpayer compliance of the self-employed: estimates from household spending data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZsÃ³fia L. BÃ¡rÃ¡ny, 2017. "Taxation and self-employment," LIS Working papers 723, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Parker, Simon C., 1999.
"The optimal linear taxation of employment and self-employment incomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-123, July.
- Simon Parker, "undated". "The Optimal Linear Taxation of Employment and Self-Employment Incomes," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 98-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries,"
14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23141, The World Bank.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alissa Goodman & Steven Webb, 1995. "The distribution of UK household expenditure, 1979-92," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 55-80, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:93/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .