The Optimal Linear Taxation of Employment and Self-Employment Incomes
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, UK|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pestieau, Pierre & Possen, Uri M., 1991.
"Tax evasion and occupational choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 107-125, June.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & POSSEN, Uri M., "undated". "Tax evation and occupational choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 967, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pestieau, P. & Possen, U.M., 1988. "Tax Evasion And Occupational Choice," Papers 404, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Pestieau, P. & Possen, U., 1990. "Tax evasion and occupational choice," CORE Discussion Papers 1990033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mazur, Mark J, 1989. "Optimal Linear Taxation with Stochastic Incomes," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 31-50.
- Jung, Young H. & Snow, Arthur & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "Tax evasion and the size of the underground economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 391-402, July.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-tax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. " Inherent Inequality and the Optimal Graduation of Marginal Tax Rates," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 275-282.
- Showalter, Mark H. & Thurston, Norman K., 1997. "Taxes and labor supply of high-income physicians," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 73-97, October.
- Christiansen, Vidar, 1988. " Choice of Occupation, Tax Incidence and Piecemeal Tax Revision," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 141-159.
- Paul Baker, 1993. "Taxpayer compliance of the self-employed: estimates from household spending data," IFS Working Papers W93/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Boadway, Robin & Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1991. "Optimal linear income taxation in models with occupational choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-162, November.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Possen, Uri, 1992. "How Do Taxes Affect Occupational Choice," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(1), pages 108-19.
- Stern, N. H., 1976. "On the specification of models of optimum income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 123-162.
- Watson, Harry, 1985. "Tax evasion and labor markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 231-246, July.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1973. "On the optimal progressivity of the income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 357-376.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruedp:98-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John.Hunter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.