An examination of the IFS corporation tax forecasting record
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Giles & John Hall, 1998. "Forecasting the PSBR outside government: the IFS perspective," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 83-100.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fep:journl:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:50-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2008.
"Corporation tax buoyancy and revenue elasticity in the UK,"
Elsevier, pages 24-37.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 985, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK," Working Papers 0712, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Saeed Ahmed, 2006. "Corporate Tax Models: A Review," SBP Working Paper Series 13, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Martin Keene & Peter Thomson, 2007. "An Analysis of Tax Revenue Forecast Errors," Treasury Working Paper Series 07/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne & Sarah Love, 2004. "Updating the UK's code for fiscal stability," IFS Working Papers W04/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Tax; Forecasting; government revenue;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:03/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .