Suman Sambha Basu
|Terminal Degree:||2009 Economics Department; Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research Department Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
RePEc:edi:rdimfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Suman Basu & Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne, 2003. "An examination of the IFS corporation tax forecasting record," IFS Working Papers W03/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Suman Basu & Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne, 2003.
"An examination of the IFS corporation tax forecasting record,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hovick Shahnazarian & Martin Solberger & Erik Spånberg, 2017. "Forecasting and Analysing Corporate Tax Revenues in Sweden Using Bayesian VAR Models," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 50-74, Autumn.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007.
"Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK,"
0712, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2008. "Corporation tax buoyancy and revenue elasticity in the UK," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 24-37, January.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 985, The University of Melbourne.
- Saeed Ahmed, 2006. "Corporate Tax Models: A Review," SBP Working Paper Series 13, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Martin Keene & Peter Thomson, 2007. "An Analysis of Tax Revenue Forecast Errors," Treasury Working Paper Series 07/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne & Sarah Love, 2004. "Updating the UK's code for fiscal stability," IFS Working Papers W04/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Suman Basu & Ran Bi & Prakash Kannan, 2010.
"Regional reserve pooling arrangements,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct.
- Po-Chin Wu & Chung-Chih Lee, 2018. "The non-linear impact of monetary policy on international reserves: macroeconomic variables nexus," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 165-185, February.
- J. Acalin & B. Cabrillac & G. Dufrénot & L. Jacolin & S. Diop, 2015. "Financial integration and growth correlation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working papers 561, Banque de France.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Suman Sambha Basu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.