Liquidity and the Cost of Funds in the European Treasury Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Coppola & Gustavo Piga, "undated". "Watering the Garden of Government Securities:Measuring the "Bunching" Effect in Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," Working Papers wp2008-5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2013.
"Overcrowding Versus Liquidity In The Euro Sovereign Bond Markets,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 307-318, October.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2012. "Overcrowding Versus Liquidity in the Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," CEIS Research Paper 222, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Cheung, Yiu Chung & de Jong, Frank, 2004. "Euro area sovereign yield dynamics: the role of order imbalance," Working Paper Series 385, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:2352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .