Increasing Fruits and Vegetables Consumption: A Cost-Efficiency Analysis of Public Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dallongeville, Jean & Dauchet, Luc & de Mouzon, Olivier & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2009. "Increasing Fruits and Vegetables Consumption: A Cost-Efficiency Analysis of Public Policies," TSE Working Papers 09-135, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Andres & Etilé, Fabrice & Jamet, Gaelle, 2013. "Consequences of the Five-a-Day Campaign: Evidence from French Panel Data," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150426, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2013.
"Tax incidence with strategic firms in the soft drink market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 77-88.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Tax incidence with strategic firms on the soft drink market," TSE Working Papers 11-233, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2012.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Strategic Pricing and Health Price Policies," IDEI Working Papers 671, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:20693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .