The Impact of ICT on Adolescents' Perceptions and Consumption of Substances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Balsa & Néstor Gandelman & Rafael Porzecanski, 2010. "The Impact of ICT on Adolescents' Perceptions and Consumption of Substances," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3336, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1994. "The Incidence of Mandated Maternity Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 622-641, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Bernatzky & José María Cabrera & Alejandro Cid, "undated". "Regular Information and Health: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Undergraduate Students," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1501, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Patrizia Faustini & Dorothea Kleine & Sammia Poveda & David Hollow, 2014. "Children, ICT and Development: Capturing the potential, meeting the challenges," Papers innins715, Innocenti Insights.
- Néstor Gandelman & Ana Balsa & Nicolás González, 2012. "Peer Effects in Risk Aversion," Development Research Working Paper Series 11/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Ana I. Balsa & Néstor Gandelman & Diego Lamé, 2011. "Lessons from participation in a web-based substance use preventive program in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1104, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Ana I. Balsa & Néstor Gandelman & Nicolás Gonzalez, 2012. "Peer Effects in Risk Aversion," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1205, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
More about this item
KeywordsRandomized trial; Drugs; Smoking; Alcohol;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2010-12-11 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAM-2010-12-11 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .