Report NEP-ICT-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2010. "The Right to Open Public Administrations in Europe: Emerging Legal Standards," SIGMA Papers 46, OECD Publishing.
- Michel J. G. van Eeten & Johannes M. Bauer & Hadi Asghari & Shirin Tabatabaie, 2010. "The Role of Internet Service Providers in Botnet Mitigation: An Empirical Analysis Based on Spam Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/5, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Balsa & Nestor Gandelman & Rafael Porzecanski, 2010. "The Impact of ICT on Adolescents' Perceptions and Consumption of Substances," Research Department Publications 4692, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- T.P. Rama Rao, 2010. "E-Commerce and Digital Divide: Impact on Consumers," Working Papers id:3270, eSocialSciences.
- Marianna Succurro & Federico Boffa, 2010. "Search Cost Reduction Increases Variation In Hotels Occupancy Rate: A Theoretical And Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 201020, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Tiago Araújo & Jorge Costa & André Gonçalves & Ivo Rodrigues, 2010. "A rede GÉANT e as tendências de desenvolvimento das novas redes de comunicação em fibra óptica [The GÉANT network and development trends of new communication networks over fiber optics]," IET Working Papers Series 02/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty," Working Papers id:3238, eSocialSciences.