Remittances and the Impact on Crime in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mimir Yasin & Sunel Enes & Taşkın Temel, 2013.
"Required reserves as a credit policy tool,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-58, June.
- Mimir, Yasin & Sunel, Enes & Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Required reserves as a credit policy tool," MPRA Paper 39613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Required Reserves as a Credit Policy Tool," Working Papers 1224, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Leon, David & Quispe, Zenon, 2010. "El encaje como instrumento no convencional de Política Monetaria," Revista Moneda, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 143, pages 8-16.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenón & Rodríguez, Donita, 2013. "Flujo de capitales, política monetaria e intervención cambiaria en el Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, pages 39-50.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2005. "Targeting Inflation in a Dollarized Economy: The Peruvian Experience," Research Department Publications 4423, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Armas, Adrián & Grippa, Francisco & Quispe, Zenón & Valdivia, Luis, 2001. "De metas monetarias a metas de inflación en una economía con dolarización parcial: El caso peruano," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Tovar, Camilo & Garcia-Escribano, Mercedes & Vera, Mercedes, 2012. "El crecimiento del crédito y la efectividad de los requerimientos de encaje y otros instrumentos macroprudenciales en América Latina," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, pages 45-64.
- Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2005.
"Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Eduardo Moron & Diego Winkelried, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable EconomieEd," Macroeconomics 0205001, EconWPA.
- Eduardo Morón & Diego Winkelried, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable Economies," IMF Working Papers 03/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Montoro & Ramon Moreno, 2011. "The use of reserve requirements as a policy instrument in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2013. "Modelo de Proyección Trimestral del BCRP: Actualización y novedades," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, pages 9-60.
- Reinhart, Carmen M & Reinhart, Vincent R, 1999.
"On the Use of Reserve Requirements in Dealing with Capital Flow Problems,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 27-54, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 1999. "On the use of reserve requirements in dealing with capital flow problems," MPRA Paper 13703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012.
"Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
- Marco Bonomo & Ricardo Brito & Bruno Martins, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Financial Consequences of the Post-Crisis Government-Driven Credit Expansion in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6827, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carrera, Cesar & Vega, Hugo, 2012. "Interbank Market and Macroprudential Tools in a DSGE Model," Working Papers 2012-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Oscar Dancourt, 2012. "Banking Credit, Policy Interest Rate and Reserve Requirements in Peru," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(65-66), pages 41-60, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayesha Haider & Amjad Ali, 2015. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Crimes: A Cross-Sectional Study of Punjab Districts," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(11), pages 550-560, November.
- Ng, Adam & Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2016.
"Does trust contribute to stock market development?,"
Elsevier, pages 239-250.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013. "Financialisation and Crisis in an Agent Based Macroeconomomic Model," MPRA Paper 51074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRemittances; Crime; Crime; Mexico; Remittances; Migration; Homicides;
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:6482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.