Impact of Sales Constraints and Entry on E85 Demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Adam & Hobbs, Benjamin, 2016. "A model of state and federal biofuel policy: Feasibility assessment of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 799-812.
- Christensen, Adam & Siddiqui, Sauleh, 2015. "Fuel price impacts and compliance costs associated with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 614-624.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2013. "RFS Compliance Costs and Incentives to Invest in Ethanol Infrastructure," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb13, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Wei Zhou, 2013.
"Impact on Corn Prices from Reduced Biofuel Mandates,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
13-wp543, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Wei Zhou, 2013. "Impact on Corn Prices from Reduced Biofuel Mandates," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-wp543, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Liao, Kenneth & Pouliot, Sebastien, 2015. "Econometric Analysis of Motorists’ Preference for Ethanol in Motor Fuel," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205473, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:13-pb12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.