World Fertilizer Modelâ€”The WorldNPK Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Rosas, 2011. "World Fertilizer Modelâ€”The WorldNPK Model," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 11-wp520, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, William W. & Shakya, Sumadhur & Dahl, Bruce, 2015. "Dynamic changes in spatial competition for the nitrogen fertilizer industry in the United States," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 10-19.
- Francisco Rosas, 2012. "Fertilizer Use by Crop at the Country Level (1990â€“2010)," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp535, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wilson, William W. & Shakya, Sumadhur & Dahl, Bruce L., 2014. "Dynamic Changes in Spatial Competition for Fertilizer," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 174402, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; fertilizer; nitrogen; phosphorous; policy analysis; potassium; projections. JEL codes: Q10; Q11; Q18;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:11-wp520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .