Challenge of Conforming to Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures for China's Agricultural Exports.,The
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fengxia Dong & Helen H. Jensen, 2004. "Challenge of Conforming to Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures for China's Agricultural Exports.,The," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 04-mwp8, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Keithly G., 2004. "Trends in the U.S. Sheep Industry," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33681, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunlai Chen & Jun Yang & Christopher Findlay, 2008. "Measuring the Effect of Food Safety Standards on China’s Agricultural Exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(1), pages 83-106, April.
- Wei, Guoxue & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun, 2012. "The impacts of food safety standards on China's tea exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 253-264.
- Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl, 2007. "The role of public-private partnerships and collective action in ensuring smallholder participation in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains:," CAPRi working papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural exports; agricultural production; China; sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS).;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:04-mwp8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .