Australia's Retirement Income System:Historical Development and Effects of Recent Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panha Heng & Scott J. Niblock & Jennifer L. Harrison, 2015. "Retirement policy: a review of the role, characteristics, and contribution of the Australian superannuation system," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 1-17, November.
- Wei-Ting Pan, 2016. "The Impact of Mandatory Savings on Life Cycle Consumption and Portfolio Choice," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 32.
- Kadir Atalay & Garry F. Barrett, 2015.
"The Impact of Age Pension Eligibility Age on Retirement and Program Dependence: Evidence from an Australian Experiment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Kadir Atalay & Garry F. Barrett, 2012. "The Impact of Age Pension Eligibility Age on Retirement and Program Dependence: Evidence from an Australian Experiment," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 295, McMaster University.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:6:y:2015:i:c:p:149-162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2008n23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .