Report NEP-AGE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glans, Erik, 2008. "Retirement patterns during the Swedish pension reform," Working Paper Series 2008:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Glans, Erik, 2008. "The effect of changes in the replacement rate on partial retirement in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Boeri, Tito & Brugiavini, Agar, 2008. "Pension Reforms and Women Retirement Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 3821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diana Warren, 2008. "Australia's Retirement Income System:Historical Development and Effects of Recent Reforms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:4008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pezzin, Liliana E. & Pollak, Robert & Steinberg Schone, Barbara, 2008. "Parental Marital Disruption, Family Type, and Transfers to Disabled Elderly Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 3826, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:4208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Boldrin & Pilar García Gómez & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2008. "Social Security incentives, exit from the workforce and entry of the young," Working Papers 2008-42, FEDEA.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2008. "Growth and the Ageing Joneses," Economics Series 230, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mario Schnalzenberger & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Layoff Tax and the Employment of the Elderly," NRN working papers 2008-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Siminski, Peter, 2008. "Do Government Benefits for High Income Retirees Encourage Saving?," Economics Working Papers wp08-15, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Union Membership and Age: The inverted U-shape hypothesis under test," Working Paper Series in Economics 107, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cheawb:1024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore