Do more placement officers lead to lower unemployment? : evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Placement officers can lower unemployment
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2009-09-08 19:49:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saniter, Nils & Siedler, Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Occupational Knowledge: Job Information Centers, Educational Choices, and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Stenberg, Anders, 2013. "Does Expert Advice Improve Educational Choice?," IZA Discussion Papers 7649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitsvermittlung - Erfolgskontrolle; Arbeitsvermittler - Modellversuch; berufliche Reintegration - Quote; Arbeitslosenquote; Arbeitsvermittlerquote;
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:200913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .