Foreign Direct Investment in Ukraine Since Independence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus E. Meyer, 1995. "Foreign direct investment in the early years of economic transition: a survey," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(3), pages 301-320, September.
- P.G. Hare & M. Ishaq & S. Estrin, 1996. "The Legacies of Central Planning and the Transition to a Market Economy: Ukranian Contradictions," CERT Discussion Papers 9618, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera, 2004.
"Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 77-98, June.
- Lutz, Stefan H. & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2003. "Do Ukrainian firms benefit from FDI," ZEI Working Papers B 04-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Lutz, Stefan H., 2003. "Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Luzik, 1999. "International Experience in Tax Reform and Lessons for Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 9904, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-1998-10-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-1998-08-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-IFN-1998-10-19 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:9716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.