Oracally Efficient Two-Step Estimation of Generalized Additive Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2013. "Oracally Efficient Two-Step Estimation of Generalized Additive Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(502), pages 619-631, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBandwidths; B spline; knots; link function; mixing; Nadaraya-Watson estimator;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .