Oracally Efficient Two-Step Estimation of Generalized Additive Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2013. "Oracally Efficient Two-Step Estimation of Generalized Additive Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(502), pages 619-631, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBandwidths; B spline; knots; link function; mixing; Nadaraya-Watson estimator;
All these keywords.
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2011-03-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RDC-Team The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RDC-Team to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.