An International Comparison of the TFP Levels and the Productivity Convergence of Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Chinese Listed Firms (Extended Version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo-I Chang & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2014.
"Location choice of multinational enterprises in China: Comparison between Japan and Taiwan,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 521-537, August.
- Chang, Kuo-I & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2010. "Location choice of multinational enterprises in China : comparison between Japan and Taiwan," IDE Discussion Papers 251, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kuo-I CHANG & Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Toshiyuki MATSUURA, 2011. "Location Choice of Multinational Enterprises in China: Comparison between Japan and Taiwan," Working Papers DP-2011-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2013. "Performance of Newly Listed Firms: Evidence from Japanese firm and venture capital data," Discussion papers 13019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Min, Byung S. & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Corporate governance, globalization and firm productivity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 372-385.
- Tomohiko Inui, 2015. "Comment on “Escaping the Middle-Income Trap in Southeast Asia: Micro Evidence on Innovation, Productivity, and Globalization”," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 150-151, January.
- Lai, Yung-Lung & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2015. "Factors affecting firm's R&D investment decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 840-844.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; catch-up; absorptive capacity;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd10-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .